Nerissa likes to provide practical advice with sound commercial insight. She understands that no two clients are alike and strives to give each client the individual and personal attention they need in a way that will be easily understood – communication is key.
Nerissa is available to provide strategic advice and guidance in every aspect of your business and wealth creation including your Self Managed Superannuation Fund which can form an integral part of your retirement planning and lifestyle goals. Careful planning and proactive advice is imperative.
- With 20 years in the profession, Nerissa was originally employed by the former Director Jeff Redshaw in his previous firm as an undergraduate. Over the years she has made the progression through her career having gained her degree and Chartered Accountant qualifications.
- In February 2015 Nerissa joined Valda as her business partner following Jeff’s retirement.
- Nerissa has a vast range of experience in business services for small to medium enterprises, including tax effective structuring and succession planning, complex business services and superannuation issues.
- Current clients include sophisticated investors, professional practices, medical practitioners, real estate agents, property developers and Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
- Nerissa has a particular interest in SMSFs and is qualified to advise you on all taxation and structuring matters concerning superannuation.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy Major)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Certificate of Public Practice ICAA
- RG146 SMSF Adviser