B.Bus CA CPA JP(Qual)
Valda values excellence in client service. All aspects of your business and personal financial affairs are addressed by a team of qualified and experienced professionals.
By understanding the various interactions within your business structure and your personal investment goals, Valda is available to develop and implement tax effective strategies to help you achieve optimal results both short and long term.
Valda believes in recruiting the best people and providing them with high quality training and opportunities for personal career development.
- Over thirty five years in the Accounting Profession including sixteen years in the Australian Taxation Office and NT Auditor-General’s Office
- Over twenty five years public practice experience including time in Darwin, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Director of MRG Redshaw since January 2005
- Significant experience in providing end to end tax effective and superannuation strategies for businesses and professionals in a wide variety of industries
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting Major)
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Membership of the CPA Australia
- Registered Tax Agent
- ASIC Approved SMSF Auditor
- Born and educated in Brisbane
- Seven children through a blended family and nine grandchildren with more to come
- Outside interests include spending time with a growing family, reading, listening to music (country rock in particular) and all forms of dance (but mainly Clogging)
Back to Top